While a difficult decision for many, tree removal from your backyard or property is always the better option compared to the alternative. Try thinking of a tree that needs removal as you would a stock that’s declining: the last thing you want is to invest money in a declining tree. Looking at the big picture is what you need to do in such a situation, meaning you should think a few years in advance and determine what such a time period would mean for your property with a dying tree on it. Removing a tree should be done the moment you notice signs of dying or decay
What Are the Most Obvious Reasons for Removing a Tree?
Among the most obvious reasons that would warrant a tree to be removed from your property are the following:
1. If a particular tree is not well matched for its location, as well as if you are planning major landscape renovations that would damage trees
2. Removing a tree which blocks your view
3. Tree roots can pose a serious hazard to underground utilities, sidewalks, driveways, as well as foundations
4. If a particular tree has become a nuisance in terms of inhibiting a lawn, blocking light or views, or dropping branches, sap or seeds
5. The tree is leaning towards something that you can see is an obvious target, such as a pool, shed, patio, driveway and house
6. A major storm causes damage to the tree that is beyond repair
7. A tree is showing signs of declining health, such as decay on the main trunk, large dead branches or the top of the tree is dying
8. If the tree is dead
What Are Some of the Less Obvious Reasons for Taking down a Tree?
It might not always be an easy decision to remove a particular tree because there may not be such obvious telltale signs to warrant its removal. Examples include:
1. Crowding among trees, meaning you need to prioritize and decide which trees are the healthiest and worth keeping
2. A tree is leaning in the wrong direction
3. Signs of interior decay – something you would need a professional to determine with certainty
4. If the tree is suffering from major insect infestations or diseases that will either kill the tree soon or spread to other surrounding trees
5. New construction, a tree may either be directly in the way of construction or because it might become mortally damaged by equipment and disturbance to the ground under it
6. If the overall size of the tree makes it too big for its location, causing challenges to safety if it drops branches or falls
7. Cracks on the main leaders or the main trunk
8. Noticeable structural issues
Need Professional Help With Tree Removal From Your Property? Go With Martin’s Tree
Founded in 2009, Martin’s Tree is a company that has almost a decade of daily experience in taking care of various tree problems for homeowners. If you’re in need of residential and commercial tree services, there’s no better choice than this company, especially when you’re faced with a situation in which you suspect tree removal is the only solution. Martin’s Tree will investigate and reach a solution that is not just safe for everyone involved, but one that also results with lasting beauty. Reach out to Martin’s Tree today and let the professionals remove that troublesome tree from your backyard or property.